The MAG CHARGER® Flashlight -
Now with NEW Halogen Lamp and
NEW Electronic Switch.
The New Mag Charger® flashlight combines long famous MAG-LITE® beauty, reliability and beam-adjustability with a powerful New Halogen Lamp and New Electronic Switch which includes an array of USER-CONFIGURABLE FUNCTION SETS.
Use the flashlight just as it comes out of the package (see Function Set #1 - Standard) or PERSONALIZE IT TO SUIT YOUR OWN HABITS OF USE by choosing one of the other Function Sets in the chart shown below.
Already own a Mag Charger® Flashlight?
- NiCd battery pack has been superseded
by new, environmentally friendly NiMH
- NiMH battery pack has 34% more storage
capacity then the NiCd battery pack it replaced. (Requires full charge cycle)
- The new NiMH accessory battery pack (ARXX235) is a true “drop-in” solution. It will work with ANY and EVERY Mag Charger® flashlight and charger, regardless of when they were made.
- Easily replaced high-intensity halogen lamp.
- Spare lamp safely secured inside the tail cap.
- 1/4 turn, cam action focus, spot-to-flood.
- Solid-state electronics.
- Charger operates on A/C or D/C current.
- Highly polished, scientifically designed metallic reflector withstands extreme temperatures.
- High quality tempered glass lens.
- Durable extra hard anodized finish.
- Individually serial numbered.
- The pair of bands encircling the barrel of the Mag Charger® flashlight is a trademark of Mag Instrument.
Length: 12-19/32" (319.79 mm)
Barrel Diameter: 1-9/16" (39.67 mm)
Head Diameter: 2-5/16" (58.72 mm)
Weight with batteries: 32 oz. (907.18 g)
The performance specifications of Mag Instrument’s flashlights reflect the results of tests performed according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Standard. These specifications may vary from earlier published performance specifications for the same model flashlight because Mag Instrument is constantly working to improve the performance of its products.